Glossy Magazine - Online - Events - Training
- 68 pages of world-leading training, tips and business management advice in each issue
- 12 month subscription (6 Editions) to Executive PA Magazine
- Written and produced by trained journalists
- Monthly e-news service, with articles on training, career development and what’s new.
- Unlimited access to articles on the website
- Regular networking events in the UK, Australia and across Asia
- Member discounts to all Executive PA Magazine training courses worldwide
- Advance notice to Executive PA Magazine initiatives – Be first to read it!
- Substantial membership discount entitlements to events such as Executive PA Magazine National Awards
- Exclusive member special offers
- International affiliation to Australia and Asia - recognised Worldwide
Is your employer paying for this subscription? We have written a business case letter for you to present to your boss, justifying its costs and the benefits to your organisation. If you would like a copy please email us at email@example.com
One-year or two-year subscription
One year subscription is £132
Two-year subscription £199
For organisations with several executive assistants that want to offer multiple copies of the magazine, including digital issues. A company-wide subscription is available for those looking for 5 copies or more.
One year corporate subscription
5 to 10 members £109 each
11 to 20 members £99 each
2 Year Corporate subscription
5 to 10 members £181 each
11 to 20 members £169 each
NB 20 member corporate subscriptions also receive two free tables of ten to the Annual Executive PA Magazine Awards
Associations and Networks
Purchase a licence and share the magazine on your website or order hard copies. Price is dependent on the volume of accounts and starts at a cost £620 Pounds per annum. For more information please contact our offices or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate subscription and Association Licence benefits
- Develop your best asset. Share best practice and professional development information with all your administrative employees, who will be able to read the same articles and share their knowledge and ideas.
- Encourage your people to exchange knowledge and build effective teams
- A great way to show your people that they are valued.
- Save time by combining all your Executive PA Magazine subscriptions into one so that all the memberships in your organisation expire on one date
- Best Rates for multiple subscriptions
- A dedicated account manager for your account.
- Receive only one invoice - a better way to manage your memberships
We won't automatically recharge your credit card at renewal time. We will contact you before to your renewal date and a tax invoice will be sent as soon as we receive your payment and details