Executive PA launch our free UK venue finding service. Apply online or request a callback.
Timeline - 2014 Executive PA Magazine awards judging process
- Deadline for nominations - 18.08.14
- CVs requested from thye best 40 nominations* - 21.08.14
- These are requested from every nominee in the ‘top 40’ so an ‘interview list’ can be created.
- Deadline for nominees to supply CVs* - 29.08.14
Regrettably any nominee who cannot supply a cv by this date cannot be included in the competition.
- Interview list announced - 05.09.14
From the initial shortlist, 20 PAs are selected to go through to the telephone interview stage. Every nominee who has made it through to the shortlist will be contacted via email confirming whether or not they have made it through to the final 20.
- Telephone interviews conducted - 08-12.09.14
These will be informal and usually last between 5 and 10 minutes
- Finalists announced - 15.09.14
Nominees will all be informed whether or not they have made it through to the 6 finalists.
- Finalists interviews - 08.10.14
In order to be eligible to receive this award, nominees must be able to attend this interview.
- Winner and runners up announced - 08.10.14
All winners are announced at the awards gala dinner.
*Please note that CV’s are used purely for judging in this competition and are not stored or used by Executive PA Magazine